Sponge roller 9-inch GSB code 9SF-6
۹-inch GSB sponge roller, code 9SF-6, which is suitable for decorative, decorative, and patina works. With this roller, you can add a touch of creativity and charm to your work, which makes your work look more valuable. You can even use this device on damaged and uneven walls.
Sponge rollers are one of the easy ways for patina work that gives beautiful effects to surfaces.
How to use:
• First of all, to remove the excess fibers, wash the sponge roller coating thoroughly and if you intend to use plastic and acrylic paints, it should be slightly damp.
• Mix the desired colors and when it is completely diluted, pour it into the paint tray.
• After that, we paint the paint roller a little inside the tray and then rub the paint on the grooved part of the tray until the paint reaches the roller completely.
• Move the paint roller back and forth a few times to remove excess paint.
• Move the roller in a zigzag pattern with light pressure to have uniform coverage.
• Finally, when the work is finished, immediately wash the roller completely.