Small stamp GSB code AJ-34
Seals are textured and embossed molds that are used in various forms of design and building painting.
GSB code AJ-34 small seal is used for home interior decoration. Covering walls, floors, and wooden or fabric decorations are good substrates for printing with a seal. Seals have the ability to design like wallpaper, although at a lower cost compared to wallpaper.
Design stamp, paint roller, paint tray, a necessary amount of paint, latex or plastic gloves, water, and cleaning cloth.
How to use:
- Wash all used equipment with water or clean it with a cleaning cloth.
• In the first step, underlay and paint the desired surface. (puttying, sanding, and then cleaning the surface)
• Then prepare your desired paint for use. (using base paint and plastic or acrylic paint)
• Transfer the prepared paint to the seal with a suitable paint roller (foam or fiber). (Avoid putting a seal inside the paint container)
• Then place the painted stamp repeatedly on the design surface with proper pressure.
• To get beautiful and diverse designs, you can use a combination of several stamps.
• To get a good design on the surface, repeat this several times on another surface to familiarize yourself with the operation of the seal and acquire the necessary skills.
• Please wash all equipment with water after finishing work and before the paint dries on them.