۲۵ cm narrow-typed rollers are suitable for acrylic, plastic, and semi-plastic paints.
One of the advantages of this roller is that when using it, no bubbles remain on the surface, which makes it provide high-quality work.
Suitable for painting with a stencil, painting wooden items, designing with design stamps, and as the second roller of the wallpaper design roller.
One thing you should keep in mind is that when you choose a 25 cm finger roller, you should pay attention to its density, the denser it is, the longer the life of the roller.
How to use:
• First of all, to remove the excess fibers, wash its cover completely and if you intend to use plastic and acrylic colors, it should be slightly damp.
• Mix the desired colors and when it is completely diluted, pour it into the paint tray.
• After that, we paint the paint roller a little inside the tray and then transfer the paint to the grooved part of the tray so that the paint reaches the roller completely.
• Move the paint roller back and forth a few times to remove excess paint.
• Move the roller in a zigzag pattern with light pressure to have uniform coverage.
• Finally, when the work is finished, immediately wash the roller completely.