Patterned roller GSB code IN-F02
The patterned roller GSB code IN-F02 will help you be more creative in painting because it has a universal design. With these rollers, you can use your patina work and painting skills to display different works and attract people to your work. So, if you want to have a different effect, we strongly recommend this roller.
Patterned roller in the desired design
The right paint and its accessories
Latex or plastic gloves
- First of all, before starting work, wash the rollers thoroughly and carefully, because there may be particles and dust on it, then wait for it to dry.
- Mix the desired colors and when it is completely diluted, pour it into the paint tray.
- After that, we paint the paint roller a little inside the tray and then transfer the paint to the grooved part of the tray so that the paint reaches the roller completely.
- Move the paint roller back and forth a few times to remove excess paint.
- Be careful that you put a certain amount of paint into the tank roller in proportion to the amount of work
- After you put the paint in the tank, rotate the tank roller a few times to coat the roller with paint.
- Then put the patterned roller in the handle and rotate the tank roller again so that the patterned roller is also coated with paint.
- Move the roller in a zigzag pattern with light pressure to have a uniform coverage.