Pinko narrow-typed roller 25 cm
Choosing a fiber roller for painting according to its size and length would be best. These rollers will increase the quality of your work.
The types of fiber rollers are:
Short pile roller
• It has a smaller diameter and is suitable for uniform and smooth surfaces
• Having a small diameter prevents the color from spreading
• This roller is mostly used to work with oil paints
Medium pile roller
• It is suitable for the roof of the house
• It can hold a good amount of paint for each painting
Long pile roller
• Suitable for all smooth and uneven surfaces
• Suitable for high-volume jobs
• This roller is used to work with plastic and acrylic paints
The equipment required to use the 25 cm Pinco narrow-typed roller is:
۱ paint tray
۱ additional roller handle that can be changed in size
۱ napkin or cloth
۱ pile collector
How to use:
• First of all, to remove the excess fibers, wash its cover completely and if you intend to use plastic and acrylic paints, it should be slightly damp.
• Mix the desired paints and when it is completely diluted, pour it into the paint tray.
• After that, we put the paint roller inside the tray for a short time and then transfer the paint to the grooved part of the tray so that the paint reaches the roller completely.
• Move the paint roller back and forth a few times to remove excess paint.
• Move the roller in a zigzag pattern with light pressure to have uniform coverage.
• Finally, when the work is finished, immediately wash the roller completely.