Izmir spare roller 5 cm
You should choose a fiber roller for painting according to its size and length. These rollers will increase the quality of your work.
Types of fiber rollers are:
Short pile roller
• It has a narrower diameter and is suitable for uniform and smooth surfaces
• Having a small diameter prevents the paint from spreading
• This roller is mostly used to work with oil paints
Medium pile roller
• It is suitable for the roof of the house
• It can hold a good amount of color with each painting
Long pile roller
• Suitable for all smooth and uneven surfaces
• Suitable for high volume jobs
• This roller is used to work with plastic and acrylic paints
The equipment required to use the 5 cm Izmir spare rolle are:
one large paint tray
a single roller
۱ additional roller handles that can be changed in size
۱ napkin or cloth
۱ pile collector
How to use:
• First of all, to remove the excess fibers, wash its cover completely and if you intend to use plastic and acrylic colors, it should be slightly damp.
• Mix the desired colors and when it is completely diluted, pour it into the paint tray.
• After that, we paint the paint roller a little inside the tray and then transfer the paint to the grooved part of the tray so that the paint reaches the roller completely.
• Move the paint roller back and forth a few times to remove excess paint.
• Move the roller in a zigzag pattern with light pressure to have uniform coverage.
• Finally, when the work is finished, immediately wash the roller completely.